Project Versus J

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TwilightOrochi

TwilightOrochi
5 years ago#11
^Why do you want 120 chars....and it looks like it's going to be using DB Zenkai Battle Royales game engine, so yes, it's going to be a 3D fighter.
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.

User Info: DIGIRULE

DIGIRULE
5 years ago#12
Cause it was awesome that way? Yes, JUS was completely unbalanced, but it was awesome.
Lemon

TwilightOrochi
5 years ago#13
JUS didn't have 120 characters lol, i think 20 or 30 is enough, as long as the gameplay is good.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.

User Info: DIGIRULE

DIGIRULE
5 years ago#14
TwilightOrochi posted...
JUS didn't have 120 characters lol, i think 20 or 30 is enough, as long as the gameplay is good.

I was exaggerating lol, but it was over 50. Not to mention to hundreds of support characters.
Lemon

TwilightOrochi
5 years ago#15
Who knows, it might have support characters, all we know for now is that it is a 3D fighting game with 4 combatants fighting at the same time and that it uses the DBZ Zenkai Battle Royale game engine, which is pretty good.

User Info: Tilak

Tilak
5 years ago#16
That and they're also pointing towards team attacks of some sort.

Regardless, it definitely seems like a game completely separate from the DS stars game and a more traditional fighter. We'll see how it goes, but at least its possible import if its good!
Just because something is inexplicted, doesn't mean its inexplicable.

User Info: Whisnant2005

Whisnant2005
5 years ago#17
Well at least it's on Playstation 3 so we can easily import it. Hopefully it has a lot of characters
Gamertag: BlairWhisnant
PSN ID: Whisnant

User Info: JTHM27

JTHM27
5 years ago#18
noice noice

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
5 years ago#19
I'm really not expecting that many characters. Which means it hopefully isn't nothing but One Piece and DB.
Demyx is better than Axel.
http://www.last.fm/user/crazydom

TwilightOrochi
5 years ago#20
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2051/projectvsjscan01.jpg

Naruto?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived