who can I use in my party at the end of the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. who can I use in my party at the end of the game?

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 years ago#1
I had a sneak peak on Youtube so I can see they have 4 bracers in the party but are those 4 the only party members at that point? can I switch the party members? I really like Kloe Rinz, wanna use her at the end of the game.

ps. I don't care about spoilers. just tell me. thanks.
X > V > T > XII > VI > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > TLR > VII > X-2 > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I > XV

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#2
Estelle and Joshua are mandatory party members for the final dungeon, but the other two slots can be filled up with any of the other 6 party members you've used so far.

It's generally considered a good idea to get one male and one female party member since you get two ultimate armors/boot sets for males and two ultimate armors/boot sets for females in the final dungeon.

User Info: Guruda

Guruda
3 years ago#3
Yep, everyone is available so you can use whoever you want to back up Estelle and Joshua. There's no 'bad' combinations really, though Kloe is certainly a good character to have along. Actually, she's always in my party both because she's so useful and because she's my favorite character.

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
3 years ago#4
Erpy posted...
It's generally considered a good idea to get one male and one female party member since you get two ultimate armors/boot sets for males and two ultimate armors/boot sets for females in the final dungeon.

Good observation. Fortuantely, I'd suspect that's what most folks would go with anyway just out of happenstance.
Help me: sign this petition topic to remove the roleplaying game board split!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/69206255

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#5
However Agate and Kloe are easily the best 2 party members you should use Agate for CP regen without having to equip a accessory for it and Kloe to use her healing S craft when needed (or if the entire party dies but her).

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
3 years ago#6
I used Agate and Olivier and had no problem.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: Blademaster_Aio

Blademaster_Aio
3 years ago#7
You can use anybody. So long as you have a method of healing (arts/items/whatever).

Estelle is actually a really good healer... or buffer. Or whatever you want her to be, really.

Use the party which you are comfortable with. No character is bad.
Believe God is one, and believe in the hereafter.

User Info: helldew

helldew
3 years ago#8
the only rule of thumb with estelle is NEVER make her your main DPS person Josh will be dealing the pain while estelle usually has support, magic,healing

IMO out of the final cast im not a fan of schera or Tita TBH the final mobs are kinda hard and i much prefer agate Oliver Kloe or Zain. I think i used Zain as a tank and Kloe for healing estelle for support and Josh as a glass cannon.

Tita has weird tools that i never really bothered or cared to figure out while i personally never really feel in love with Schera and vastly prefer Kloe.
Competitive smash, random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helld3w il follow back :p

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
3 years ago#9
Comically enough, in my first run I used Tita and Schera in endgame. You really can go with any party there. Some might be more ideal than others, but you can absolutely use any party combination you like there.
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
GotD (219/384) Melee v FFX

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#10
Until Kiseki the 3rd Tita's max HP is laughable and can easily die in 1 attack even on SC's easy mode due to the pathetic max HP total which for FC is barely 1500 damage and the final bosses best moves do way more damage then that.

As for Estelle I made her by Earth Guard/Wall user for the entire last boss fights and while Kloe's Str/Defense buff doesn't work for the final boss of the game the boss you fight before the final boss (but in the same chain of battles) it does work on him.

I took Agate for Wild Rage abuse if needed but due to only 1 of those grail lockets to null all status effects like poison etc Kloe most likely SHOULD be the one to equip it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. who can I use in my party at the end of the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived