Steam release announced for the 29th of July

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. Steam release announced for the 29th of July

User Info: Guruda

Guruda
3 years ago#1
https://twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/491637517427691520
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

Just one week and it's here!

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#2
Holy Sh*t! GOG??? Awesome!!!

I'm almost tempted to triple-dip now, just as a gesture of thanks. :D

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
3 years ago#3
I'm still playing this on PSP. I'm sure they'll release SC on Steam as well. If I jump ship to the Steam version of SC, what will I be missing out on? Anything?

-Arvis
Now Playing: Tales of Xillia, Trails FC, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Radiant Historia, Half-Minute Hero: SMNCUB, Symphonic Rain

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#4
Just the opportunity to import your FC-endgame save into SC, which means you miss out on a few nice, but non-crucial goodies (incoming remark about a certain sidequest in 3...2...1) and you'll need to build Estelle a bit at the start since she starts at a lower level. (and people won't remember the things you did for them) Other than that, not much.

Also, the trailer and Steam page mentioned:

- A bestiary
- New Game + and difficulty levels after completing the game.
- Retry Offset
- Battle voices

Yep, this is definitely gonna be the ultimate version of FC. Very excited.

User Info: PrimePikachu

PrimePikachu
3 years ago#5
This is great news.

I'm kind of tempted to buy it again as well just to show my support.
http://i.imgur.com/JljG9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wFLPz.jpg

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
3 years ago#6
Erpy posted...
Also, the trailer and Steam page mentioned:

- A bestiary
- New Game + and difficulty levels after completing the game.
- Retry Offset
- Battle voices

Haha.

I saw Wyrdwad slip and mention all that on NeoGAF a few weeks ago before quickly editing it out and have been holding it in myself out of respect for the mistake. It was great to see all of that make it in.
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
GotD (219/384) Melee v FFX

User Info: lassics_shadow

lassics_shadow
3 years ago#7
Just saw this over at XSeed forums, and came to post it. But, as usual, I was too late.

Huzzah!
The Shadow knows

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
3 years ago#8
lassics_shadow posted...
Just saw this over at XSeed forums, and came to post it. But, as usual, I was too late.

Huzzah!

LOL, yeah, I saw the Tweet 30 seconds after they sent it, came here 30 seconds after that, and this thread was already here.

-Arvis
Now Playing: Tales of Xillia, Trails FC, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Radiant Historia, Half-Minute Hero: SMNCUB, Symphonic Rain

User Info: Guruda

Guruda
3 years ago#9
Yeah, apparently XSEED has managed to add everything from the PSP version into the PC one which is incredible. The PC game already looked the best, now it's going to have all the extra content to boot.

User Info: xp1337

xp1337
3 years ago#10
Guruda posted...
Yeah, apparently XSEED has managed to add everything from the PSP version into the PC one which is incredible. The PC game already looked the best, now it's going to have all the extra content to boot.

Yeah, and with all the trouble FC has been giving them, I had long before given up hope for FC getting the PSP content in favor of just getting the game out there ASAP. Then I saw the GAF thing and went "Whoa."

I mean, there were hints dropped a bit earlier that made me think we were getting some of it. But to see it all?
xp1337: Don't you wish there was a spell-checker that told you when you a word out?
GotD (219/384) Melee v FFX
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. Steam release announced for the 29th of July

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived