This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

User Info: GameFreak117x

GameFreak117x
9 years ago#11
Why the hell are you doing that? I plan on finishing this little bit, and go for a walk soon. Maybe ill go to dunkin donuts. Gonna call up my friend to see if he wants to come.
---
From: ItsMichael | Posted: 11/6/2007 1:45:04 AM | Message Detail | #010
wow u guys wat is cod4.. is activisiunn releas sum kind of fishing game? wat r rod? XBL - GameFreak117x

User Info: Drikkr D

Drikkr D
9 years ago#12
I think my package may have arrived. Now I just need a torch lighter.
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
XBL Gamertag: Backbiter

GameFreak117x
9 years ago#13
Nah I did it with a regular bic so you don't have to get all crazy about it if you dont have a torch.
---
wow u guys wat is cod4.. is activisiunn releas sum kind of fishing game? wat r rod? XBL - GameFreak117x

Drikkr D
9 years ago#14
Was the package from Labtop something or another?
GameFAQs Message Board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

GameFreak117x
9 years ago#15
wut
---

Drikkr D
9 years ago#16
What did the package say on it.

GameFreak117x
9 years ago#17
Idk I havent received any of the shipping info with the tracking number and stuff
---

Drikkr D
9 years ago#18
Hmm, then it could just be a laptop cord I ordered for a friend. Whatever it was, my sister was trying to shake it and was going to open it.

GameFreak117x
9 years ago#19
Just show her this http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5QMDQdpkQ
---

Drikkr D
9 years ago#20
That's not gonna happen. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
  3. This GAME is FREAKing awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived