Battle Revolution 2....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Battle Revolution
  3. Battle Revolution 2....

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn
8 years ago#1
I was at the Shaymin event on Sunday, and according to some of the other players there mentioned that there was a sequel "in the works" for this game. I want to know if NOJ has announced a sequel or these to were just spreading rumors.

Name- Diamond
FC - 0172-7828-0912

User Info: MrSmegheneghan

MrSmegheneghan
8 years ago#2
Most likely they were guessing based on what's happened on the N64 and the Gamecube. N64 got Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2, the Gamecube got Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD. So it makes logical sense that in a year or two Pokémon Battle Revolution will get a "sequel" rather in the same vein as it, but with added features. Possibly minigames which let you use your pokémon as competitors a la Stadium. Knowing Nintendo, they'll put a contest mode in and be done with it.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/MrSmegheneghan/Image1.jpg

User Info: cecil_080

cecil_080
8 years ago#3
There's most likely going to be a second PBR game that will let you use the new Platinum game and it's new pokemon forms.
FC: 4124-8133-5892

User Info: HighVoltage87

HighVoltage87
8 years ago#4
As long as it allows random battles online like this one does, and have many more options, such as allowing 6-Pokemon matches instead of just choose 3.
"Halo 2 fanboys shriek and poo their pants when exposed to imperfect reviews."~Welis

User Info: MegaMage3003

MegaMage3003
8 years ago#5
^How about a "get Friend Code of someone you randomly battled" feature?
Look at Dr. Doom, he gets all kind of respect and you know why? Because he has a big, scary cape. ~ Deadpool, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Battle Revolution
  3. Battle Revolution 2....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived