Lento Cemetary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Sonata
  3. Lento Cemetary

User Info: urmom191

urmom191
7 years ago#1
Is this quest necessary to progress the in the game? Or does it give some really useful items? Because it's the most annoying quest EVER and I'm wondering if i can get by without it.

User Info: michael_pullman

michael_pullman
7 years ago#2
Unavoidable-- it's part of the story.

There's only one treasure chest in there that is really hard to get. But in my opinion, that's the one treasure chest most worth getting.

I recommend the walkthroughs on this site if you're having trouble.

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
7 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
7 years ago#4
You're talking about Hellstriker? I was never a fan of Burst. 2x ATK is nice, but you die -really- easy with .5x DEF if you even miss one block. Or maybe that's just Encore.
I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!

User Info: michael_pullman

michael_pullman
7 years ago#5
I find that Burst makes the Hellstriker Allegretto's second strongest weapon in the entire game (the strongest one being the final weapon that he gets in the Mysterious Unison). I haven't had too much trouble with the defense penalty (I didn't even realize it was there until I saw it in a walkthrough). Then again, I haven't played Encore yet, so....

User Info: bubbaX

bubbaX
7 years ago#6
I havin't playd encore but i loved useing burst on weapons. I had atleast 2 chars usuing burst (some times even 3) near end of game.
The decliousness has landed!

User Info: BlackSwordChris

BlackSwordChris
7 years ago#7
Burst on encore is a bad idea.

Trust me. Get out of the habit before it's too late.
GT-once-xbox-live-is-working: CS1Energypyre

User Info: RowdyScot

RowdyScot
7 years ago#8
Better off using the items to raise Attack if you need it than using Burst in Encore. Enemies hit you for 1.5x damage in Encore, and coupled with Burst's Defense -50% penalty, it just isn't worth it unless you get perfect blocks consistently.
Go Leafs Go!
Go Blue!

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
7 years ago#9
Burst on Encore is actually quite helpful; you finish off enemies so fast you'd wonder if you were even on Encore mode. They kill you in a few hits if you don't guard even without Burst, so I don't see why you wouldn't use it. It isn't like you can't use one of your 25 Angel Trumpets to revive someone if you make a mistake anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex

User Info: BlackSwordChris

BlackSwordChris
7 years ago#10
True. But normally, I only use items in boss fights.
GT-once-xbox-live-is-working: CS1Energypyre
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Sonata
  3. Lento Cemetary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived