Best Characters to use

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jeanne d'Arc
  3. Best Characters to use

User Info: NazarLeokas

NazarLeokas
8 years ago#1

Sword Fighter: Jeanne

(Bertrand has more Dmg than Jeanne but Jeanne has more Mp more Mag Def+atc+5 times transform+She is Cute)

Spear Fighter: No doubt----->> Gilles (All the way better than Jean)

Axe Fighter (Tank) : Fufus ofc. Most Hp,Most Attack power and Most Def in the game. All u have to do is give him a Mobility+2 or Mobility+3. After level 35 with mobility +1 u will find out how important he really is. at level 99 he has almost 1400 Hp with Hp+300. With Attack 700 u can almost kill everyone with 1 hit and Godspeed to the next target.

Thief: Colet. Colet has skill Four Hits. that really kills. He has more Attack+Hp than Rose. But rose has more Evade and magic Def. It;s all up to u which one u want to use. i prefer Colet.

Mage/Healer: Richard. Most Magic attack and Magic Def.

Bow Fighter: I prefer Marcel, More hp More Dmg done.

Gears u need for actually All chars u have.: Mobility+2/3, Three/Twee Rounds,Hp Recovery 3,Hp+150/300

(Why i take Mobility+? It makes the fight much faster. and if ur Ranger or Mage getting in range with enemie,it goes pretty have for them to survive excapt u have two healers around. With Mob+ u can always run away then use heal or just item to keep urself up)

Rest of the chars are not that interesting. I have leveled them all to level 99.

Best way that i leveled rest of my chars From 50-99:

After Voldor Temple is opened. I take my Main Tank Rufus to tank the dragon. Give him Dragon Slayer,Hp recovery 3,Hp+150. Healing wind 2. Let him tank the dragon and ofc also dps the dragon. Leave the rest of ur 4 chars on the otherside of dragon and dont forget to give them also Hp recover 3, Exp Bonus 4 and Frame or other Area skill. Exp Bonus 2 can be farmed in Chalon. 4 of it can make a Exp bonus 4. Thats it.

Sorry for my english. And all i wrote are just my opinions. I just hope this will help some Jean D arc Funs.

User Info: dlocenot

dlocenot
8 years ago#2
Reading what you wrote really triggered my sweet memories when I played the game last year! I agreed with what you said. A very complete analysis and useful guide for all!

NazarLeokas
8 years ago#3
Thanks a lot mate.

User Info: XenoDart

XenoDart
8 years ago#4
Thanks, I just started playing the game and this helped me out to choose what my team will be.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/taemobig/takahashi.jpg
^^I'm in love with...a girl named after love.

NazarLeokas
8 years ago#5
BTW. Give ur attack+ Fruit all to Rufus. MagAttack+Fruit to Richard if u like. they will help u a lot.

dlocenot
8 years ago#6
Is there any Evade+ fruit? I can't remember. If yes, give it to Colet.

User Info: osundn

osundn
8 years ago#7

I have beaten the game already but I still don't have the character Rose. Where and when do you get Rose?

dlocenot
8 years ago#8
Refer to the walkthrough/faq guide.

User Info: lostcali8

lostcali8
8 years ago#9
Great guide TC. Sure to help new users..

User Info: AetherEisengale

AetherEisengale
8 years ago#10
Dunno about you guys but I use Jean instead of Gilles. Maybe it's just preference. I really don't use transformations that much so I don't really care if the character I'm using is an armlet wielder or not. Peace.
  1. Boards
  2. Jeanne d'Arc
  3. Best Characters to use

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived