What is the best weapon in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castle Crashers
  3. What is the best weapon in this game?

User Info: RoBerTs_uK

RoBerTs_uK
8 years ago#1
What is the best weapon in this game? If there is one, if not, then what is your personal favourite?
Thanks in advance.
Xbox Live Gamertag - o RobertS o
'Headshots My Policy'

User Info: gamerbug94

gamerbug94
8 years ago#2
It depends really. Most say the Dragon Sword is. I prefer the Black Sword you get from Necromancer.
GT: xXGamerbug94Xx,

User Info: Darthkirby707

Darthkirby707
8 years ago#3
There is no best weapon. It depends what you want.

Personally, I like the Morning Star, Club, and Necromancer sword the most- they all look cool and have great stats, because I don't care about agility XP

Also, don't assume the final wizard sword is the best in the game- it's not. It's decent, but not very specialized, and the fire effect isn't that great.
GT: Darthkirby707

User Info: ViciousRanger

ViciousRanger
8 years ago#4
Well if I had to pick a winner, and this isn't the one I use, I would have to go with Necomancer's Sword. If you add up and subtract stats from all weapons, most give you +6 overall, the Necro Sword is the only weapon that gives you +9.

That's not saying it's the most useful, but best as far as stats

User Info: builder111

builder111
8 years ago#5
chainsaw

User Info: Killa_V_Fu

Killa_V_Fu
8 years ago#6

lollipop

*runs*

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
8 years ago#7
For melee I would have to say the wooden club (+5 str +5def -5 agi chance to crit) for functionality, but for looks either the fire sword from the last boss or the ice sword from the ice castle.

I think I remember someone saying that the Ninjer's Sai is the best for archers, not sure what the best is for magic users, likely something with +6 magic and some defense.
::Metroid:382362369778::MKDS:124664329834
::Luminous Arc:468261710764::FF3:262103378155

User Info: Sir-Marth

Sir-Marth
8 years ago#8
I'm using the Crystal sword on my Blue Knight right now.
I got interests, and I ain't talking about stamp collecting. Though I do find that extremely interesting. Oh yeah? Well that makes two of us.

User Info: Mcgrunty555

Mcgrunty555
8 years ago#9
T-bone!
~Mcgrunty555~ Now with 15% more yummy!
www.randominsanityonline.com-"Less rules, More fun"

User Info: Richles

Richles
8 years ago#10

melee - club, lots of pretty good ones depending on preference

agility - black mace (skeleton one) better than sai

magic - black morning star is better than unicorn horn

defence - necromancer sword? cant remember if its defence, but +7 in something kicks booty

overall - on positive number alone, necromancer sword wins hands down, also the final weapon is a nicely rounded weapon, giving +2 in 3 stats and no negatives, aswell as a chance of burning

1. Boards
  2. Castle Crashers
  3. What is the best weapon in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived