The End

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Racso0001

Racso0001
9 years ago#1
This has lasted long enough.

You have been proven a traitor, traitor.

I apologise to everyone on this board for what has gone on. It was never my intention for things to escalate as they did. I do not, however, take back my thoughts, or any of the comments i have made (read : especially the two i got modded for in the traitor's apparent 'reconciliation' thread - Kekeke).

However.
If the traitor continues to lulz@ghostpost, or ATTEMPT to troll either myself, or abaddon, or even anyone else on this board, then i will return with all the intentions i have right nao.

This shall be my last post to you - unless, of course, you decide to 'renew' your phailings.

All it will take is one, soiltary post from you.

~You have been warned.
''But this guy, unlike your average YT troll, knew how to hit below the belt, I have to say.'' Y THANQ KIND SAGE

User Info: Tacos_FTW

Tacos_FTW
9 years ago#2
I have a feeling this isn't the end. <_<

*barrel rolls away from upcoming ****storm*
The username says it all
Ignore is for the weak- Dreamlancer

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
9 years ago#3
*constructs additional pylons therefore allowing booya to use the boost to get through even though the balls are inert*
wow thanks for creating this topic now i'll know where to find you in 4 months
-TiM-masterwumpus, left GameFAQS 9/26/07

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived