Who's getting the special edition?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Who's getting the special edition?

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
8 years ago#1
I think I'll be getting it just for the black armor.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: ChimpZealot

ChimpZealot
8 years ago#2
I got it for the alpha. The black armor's just kind of a perk.
Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
Visit The Watchtower at http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Watchtower/index/

User Info: RedFusion

RedFusion
8 years ago#3
I'm considering it only because of the black armour. Anyone reckon's it's worth it?

(and don't say do it to support the devs, I'm a poor student who can't afford to give away money for gestures ;P )

I wonder if it would run on my PC as well, although I can run games like CoD:WaW fine..
"Time is only an excuse for the inevitable."
- RedFusion

User Info: nolsinkler

nolsinkler
8 years ago#4

Yes. Yes. And Yes. Testing of this game? My word...it's as if Jesus himself came.

User Info: Disco Joe

Disco Joe
8 years ago#5
LOL

caps

User Info: _Verm

_Verm
8 years ago#6
what is this game?

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
8 years ago#7
I didn't realize the internet was still so hard to use these days.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: RedFusion

RedFusion
8 years ago#8
Ok couldn't help myself, and bought the special edition pre-order.

I find it funny how 98% of the pre-orders were special editions. Seems like we're all suckers. =]
"Time is only an excuse for the inevitable."
- RedFusion

User Info: Johnnykey

Johnnykey
8 years ago#9
I find it funny how 98% of the pre-orders were special editions. Seems like we're all suckers. =]

Nah, i guess there are a LOT of fans that loved NS1 and they realize that they´re gonna enjoy it to death eventually (if not already at the start of Alpha)

And as for me, i thought (for at least a couple of years) to be a Constellation Member (i think that was the name), thus being a donator and contributing for their amazing work, but i didn´t get to do it. So i´ll also get the Special Edition, cause i never paid a single Euro to them, and i doubt they got any money with non-constellation members, since you´d only need to buy HL1 to play it.

Most likely they decided to use their own engine to "fix" this, and start getting the penny they deserve :p

User Info: CHAOS_100

CHAOS_100
8 years ago#10

I think I will get the special edition, but only when it is confirmed it will be linked with steam.

1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Who's getting the special edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived