Is this game still going strong?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game still going strong?

User Info: furygods

furygods
4 years ago#1
I'm planning on buying the game in the next 20-30 mins if the community is still going strong...

I saw some youtube videos and the gameplay is pretty legit.

Mainly interested in being the commander but FPS sounds fine too.

Any dlc I should know, and is the 4 pack just four copies of the game or something more?
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.

User Info: OPETHisLOVE

OPETHisLOVE
4 years ago#2
going so strong, yes 4pack is just four copies of the game, delxue editions I believe, just includes soundtrack and character art.
superanticrist wrote:
death metal is very scary music. this is the music that u kill ppl to, band names are very depressing. They make me think about hell.

User Info: 0ut0fAmmo

0ut0fAmmo
4 years ago#3
For some reason, the GameFAQs board is dead. The official one is much more active:

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/

User Info: DarthSchubert

DarthSchubert
4 years ago#4
Yeah gfaqs board is dead but the game is very alive. The last patch kind of frustrated me but the game is still a lot of fun.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."

User Info: ghostly12

ghostly12
4 years ago#5
The game is still fun but everyone surrenders so fast now that it's not fun to play for more than 1 or 2 games in a row. People surrender as soon as they lose a single base, or even if they lose a choke point sometimes, it's ridiculous.
|| i7 3770 || HAF X Blue || GA-Z77X-D3H || 16GB G-Skill Sniper DDR3-1866 || Gigabyte 7970 Ghz || 120 GB Samsung 840|| Corsair H100|| WD Black 1TB 7200rpm ||
  1. Boards
  2. Natural Selection 2
  3. Is this game still going strong?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived