Metro 2033 chapters 1-3 roughly translated online at this site

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metro 2033
  3. Metro 2033 chapters 1-3 roughly translated online at this site

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#1

http://metro2033.wikidot.com/

i found this the other day, the translation is not the greatest, some obvious errors and i am too lazy to email the moderator of the site and help him out with the errors and grammar.

the actual book should hit bookstores next month i believe but it will be after the game drops so that kind of sucks, would be nice to read the book first and be familiar with the story

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
7 years ago#2
Yea, I found that a few days ago. Sadly, none of those chapters are releasable because they're still labeled Alpha and Beta. It's also a waste because the English translation will be out soon. Too bad it took those guys forever.

No one wants to read 3 chapters and then have a cliffhanger. :(

Want some real fun? Find a Russian copy and attempt to translate it through Google. That was entertaining, until I realized that sentence structure was lost during translation.
Gamertag: Insinfier
Waiting for: Metro 2033

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#3
oh i already tried to translate russian, no thanks, fyi, babelfish is the best site i found but it still isnt that great

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
7 years ago#4
Thanks TC but I think I'll just wait for the book. Hope it comes out as scheduled.
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
  1. Boards
  2. Metro 2033
  3. Metro 2033 chapters 1-3 roughly translated online at this site

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived