How do i set traps?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 2
  3. How do i set traps?

User Info: TweetyBird007

TweetyBird007
8 years ago#1
I cant seem to set a trap. Jack has seen the goat meat. i have a stick and tree vine too. and i dont have a chicken. I live in the tree house. i've seen goats but i dont know how to set or make a trap. PLEASE HELP.

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
8 years ago#2
You need to go "Make Tools" in your menu. Use a stick (not a twig) and a tree vine to make a large trap, use a basket and a twig to make a small trap.

Once your trap is made, go to where you want to place it. Select the trap from the items in your backpack.
ACCF: 0774-8690-4040 Emmy Lou in Belatona, Pacific Time
ACCF: 5413-5160-6494 Amy in Belatona

TweetyBird007
8 years ago#3
I've gone too my tools menu and i don't have the option to make a trap. and i can't make a basket either. What do i have to do?

User Info: flameteb

flameteb
8 years ago#4
Your partner makes the baskets for you, and the rope. Once you have a basket you should have the option to make a trap. For setting the trap all you do is go to the place you want to set it, click it, and say set.

TweetyBird007
8 years ago#5
When i ask my partner to make something the only options i have are jerky and rope. Am I missing something?

User Info: Rainmaker59

Rainmaker59
8 years ago#6
Your partner needs bamboo for making baskets. There is a small trail in the SE corner of the jungle that leads to a bamboo grove.
ACCF: 0774-8690-4040 Emmy Lou in Belatona, Pacific Time
ACCF: 5413-5160-6494 Amy in Belatona

TweetyBird007
8 years ago#7
Oh i have it now. Thank you so much!!
  1. Boards
  2. Lost in Blue 2
  3. How do i set traps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
How To Light Your TorchMidnight974613/21 6:19PM