Some Graphics questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drakensang: The Dark Eye
  3. Some Graphics questions

User Info: RamenLovingPand

RamenLovingPand
8 years ago#1
Hello all, first off I was curious as to what exactly the high res texture pack does that comes with the game. Second I'm currently running the game on a pentium D 2.8 ghz, 2 gb of ram, and a 256 mb geforce 7800 gcard. I can really only run the game on low settings if I try to go to medium or high I begin to get graphic artifacts popping frequently and also hitching every 5 seconds or so when I move. I was wondering if say I got a geforce 9500 gcard if I would be able to play the game on max settings with no problems as well as using the high res texture pack? thank you
Name:Panda Pokemon Pearl FC: 5455 6534 7100

User Info: dbgager

dbgager
8 years ago#2
I have a 9500 GT...I have maxed all the video settings and clicked the High texture pack..and I do not see any frame rate issues or slowdowns in my game.

User Info: RamenLovingPand

RamenLovingPand
8 years ago#3
Alright thank you for the reply, I just tried it out max settings + high res textures and it seems to work fine =D still a very light hitch every once in awhile though that might just be due to all that grass and leaves loading/vanishing from sight lol
Name:Panda Pokemon Pearl FC: 5455 6534 7100
  1. Boards
  2. Drakensang: The Dark Eye
  3. Some Graphics questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived