Classical music...... ONLY?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Burnout Paradise
  3. Classical music...... ONLY?

User Info: wherearemypants

wherearemypants
9 years ago#1
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but my game soundtrack is stuck on ONLY classical music. I mean yeah, its nice to hear once and a while, but I can't seem to figure out how to switch it back to the regular soundtrack at all. I can still see the option for a custom soundtrack and that works fine, but I don't have much music and the original soundtrack was fine. It's really starting to get on my nerves! Has anyone else had this problem?
wherearemypants
Weird name, serious stuff.

User Info: Coinspinn3r

Coinspinn3r
9 years ago#2
nope.
/--|--\

User Info: liinn

liinn
9 years ago#3
Yeah, I had that. But I think that's just random luck, or bad luck. But you can always change the tracks back to the ones you want.

User Info: subhawk15

subhawk15
9 years ago#4
I had that same problem and it got pretty annoying, I went into the soundtrack and turned off all of the classical songs, after It started playing other songs I went and turned them back on and it cycles through them all now
PSN: Subhawk15

User Info: wherearemypants

wherearemypants
9 years ago#5
Where is the option to turn off specific songs? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.
wherearemypants
Weird name, serious stuff.

User Info: lewis_hague123

lewis_hague123
9 years ago#6
The music as a whole SUCKS on Burnout, thank god for custom soundtracks.

PSN: warhawk123

User Info: other44

other44
9 years ago#7

custom ftw!

but the classical is awesome to listen to as well

User Info: Bullet989

Bullet989
9 years ago#8
Go to the soundtracks menu, then go to the one that's not "Custom" and then you can uncheck the songs that you don't want to play
SIXAXIS! MORE AXIS! MORE FUN!
PSN: Bullet_989 http://s337.photobucket.com/albums/n366/Bullet_989/My%20Setup/ Gaming Rig in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. Burnout Paradise
  3. Classical music...... ONLY?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived