Nanostraayyyyy! :O

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. Nanostraayyyyy! :O

User Info: DocileMouse

DocileMouse
7 years ago#1
I can't believe this board is dead! I've been playing this game a lot lately, and have fallen in love all over again with the graphics and music etc. I hope a soundtrack eventually gets released...

Also, did anybody notice shin'en's "Art of Balance" Wiiware title? It certainly looks addicting. But, at the same time, it also looks relaxing. They also have a Youtube channel and Twitter page!

With all this activity, I'm realllllly hoping that they eventually get around to making another Nanostray title for the DS or DSi.

Speaking of the DSi, doesn't it have a 133mhz processor? (up from the previous 66mhz) I'm no tech wizard, but doesn't that mean shin'en could pull out even better graphics from the system? If so, that would be absolutely amazing... Please, Shin'en. Make it happen.

In the meantime, I'll be happily blasting away at what N2 has to offer. =)

User Info: Ace_Killjoy

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#2
YUS!! Checking this board once a day has finally paid off!!

I'm still hoping and praying for a soundtrack as well.
I actually haven't been playing N2 so much as crushing some of my old records on N1.
And yes, I noticed that Art of Balance thing to. I might have to keep an eye on that one.

If Shinen makes another shmup for the DSi it will probably be my soul reason for getting one.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16

DocileMouse
7 years ago#3
Great news! Shin'en was very recently interviewed (on Feb 8th) on their current games and future games.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/13701

A partial quote from in the interview from Manfred himself:

"I'm pretty sure Nanostray will make a triumphant return in the not too distant future."

=D

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#4
Interesting. I didn't know that Majesco owned Iridion. I had always assumed Shinen owned it.

As for the possibility of a new Nanostray (whenever that may be):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs&feature=related
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16

DocileMouse
7 years ago#5
Lol... I thought the link was going to be a preview for the new Nanostray or something. I was both disappointed and happy to see the actual video. ;)

User Info: MathU

MathU
7 years ago#6
Oh look, a thread.
Of course, that's just an opinion.
I'm al-Afdal on Battlefield 2

User Info: MathU

MathU
7 years ago#7
Also, I'm mildly offended that Cubed3 thinks Star Soldier R is the only good WiiWare shooter. What were they smoking when they missed Gradius Rebirth?
Of course, that's just an opinion.
I'm al-Afdal on Battlefield 2

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#8
I don't care if this is just another "Hi, how are you" topics. It's just so good to see you people again.
'specially after dealing with the jerks on the Armored Core boards.

Also, I must acquire this "Wiiware." If it has the name Gradius on it then I'm in!

DocileMouse
7 years ago#9
The article kind of implies that the next Nanostray could be for Wiiware... I really hope that the third Nanostray is for the DS, as I don't have, or intend to get a Wii...

Or they could make both a DS and a Wiiware version... "Nanostray 3: The final Swarm. Own it on the Nintendo DS or Wiiware today!"..................... I dunno. =P

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#10
That could work. Though I think DS exclusives are kind of cool.

And "The Last Swarm" sounds like an interesting name idea.
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. Nanostraayyyyy! :O

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived