Secrets

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CuteAndFurry

CuteAndFurry
7 years ago#1
Ok, so I'm wondering what this is all about. I searched the FAQ and didn't find anything related to this.

When I play a stage in arcade mode and the score board appears at the end and there's a section: "Secrets 0/3", which means I didn't find any of them. I have no idea where they are supposed to be, do I need to shoot at some particular obstacle or fly into something?
Oh, look at all the grass growing... Kinda like in Creep Show

User Info: DocileMouse

DocileMouse
7 years ago#2
Secrets are specific spots in the levels where if you fly into them, you'll get a set amount points. They're usually located in corners/crannies that you wouldn't think to fly into. When you find one, the word "Secret!" will come up on your ship.

User Info: CuteAndFurry

CuteAndFurry
7 years ago#3
Hmm, interesting. Seems like I missed all of them :( I wish there was some purpose to rack up points, like if you would get a 1-up after a certain amount. The bosses on hard mode really test your patience, since you have to fire at them for like 5 minutes.
Oh, look at all the grass growing... Kinda like in Creep Show

User Info: DocileMouse

DocileMouse
7 years ago#4
lol Yes the bosses take quite a long time to beat on hard mode... Too long. It's just one of the few flaws in this game.

Have you managed to beat the game on hard mode yet? Apparently most people can't.

User Info: Dresnen

Dresnen
7 years ago#5
We used to have a topic with all the secrets in them. Maybe I should pick up the game and see if I can get a picture of all of them uploaded. Though I don't think I have all the stages unlocked. Haven't played since my friends son erased my game.
Nanostray 2: 3,944,900(Estimated Number 5 Worldwide) Retired

User Info: Dresnen

Dresnen
7 years ago#6
Found the topic.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=935401&topic=42058563

Guess I will try and go through taking those screenshots. I'm picking up a DSi XL so that should make for some good photo's. No one really needs it to much but who knows maybe I'll make it a small FAQ and we can request a sticky.
Nanostray 2: 3,944,900(Estimated Number 5 Worldwide) Retired

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived