What other shmups do fans of Nanostray 2 play/look forward to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. What other shmups do fans of Nanostray 2 play/look forward to?

User Info: caveman7570

caveman7570
7 years ago#1
I like manic shooters
what about you?
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/t-dubya/conguitos.jpg

User Info: Ace_Killjoy

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#2
I desperately need moar shmups.

What else I play: Gradius Galaxies, every now and then I play a neat little shmup on my Zune. (Oh, and Nanostray 1 and the Iridion series from time to time.)

What I'm looking forward to: Whatever Shinen come up with next!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16

User Info: DocileMouse

DocileMouse
6 years ago#3
Einhander has always held a very special place in my heart.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#4
Lots of bullet hell. Blue Wish Resurrection has a very special place in my heart, as does anything made by Cave. Sky Shark was great fun, too.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Ace_Killjoy
6 years ago#5
I finally got a copy of R-Type 3 the other day. It's kinda tricky at first. I need to look up a guide for all those different force thingies.

I tend to like shmups where you fly around in a ship or some other vehicle and shoot stuff. I'm not much of a fan of flying around as a person shooting stuff. No offence to those who like it, that's just not what I prefer.

And I need to find me a bullet curtain. :P
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16

Ace_Killjoy
6 years ago#6
Oh, and one to add to the "look forward too" part: RAYSTORM HD!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. What other shmups do fans of Nanostray 2 play/look forward to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived