What have we here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. What have we here?

User Info: Ace_Killjoy

Ace_Killjoy
7 years ago#1
Nintendo has announced the successor to the DS: The 3DS!
http://kotaku.com/5499697/nintendo-announces-new-hardware-the-nintendo-3ds

I originally read another article that I'm not going to post because it keeps freezing my browser. :P

When I heard about it I thought, "I must get this because Shinen is probably gonna make something for it!"

Not to mention the fact that they're going to try to make it 3D. 3D projection in a shmup would be boss!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16

User Info: ml_shinen

ml_shinen
7 years ago#2
Not too unlikely we will have something 'special' for the 3DS. We keep you posted.

ps.: Art of Balance for WiiWare is coming this Friday to Europe
ps2.:Jett Rocket!

User Info: DocileMouse

DocileMouse
7 years ago#3
Whoa, something "Special" you say? Wow, I'm already excited already! Do keep us posted, Manfred. And thanks for dropping in and commenting!

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
7 years ago#4
JettRocket looks really fun. I don't know if I can really afford to buy it, as I wanted to save for Conduit 2, but I hope to at least give it a shot.

I can't wait for whatever special may come from 3DS. It might actually be able to make for a fun remake of Iridion 3D.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Nanostray 2
  3. What have we here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived