problem with bloodmoon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mageki11a

mageki11a
8 years ago#1
When i try to run bloodmoon one my computer, it says that the weather stats do not equal 100 and something about WHEAT ID, then it shuts down. i thought that i could change the weather stats with the construction set, but when i try to load it up, the construciton set shuts down also. any ideas?
N-word used in Nintendo PR gaffe
Hahahahahahahaha

User Info: Chocolatl

Chocolatl
8 years ago#2
You have Bloodmoon and Tribunal installed in the wrong order. (You do have Tribunal installed, right?).
Just reinstall Bloodmoon right over the old install and everything should be fine.

mageki11a
8 years ago#3
Thanks, i'll give that a shot
Hahahahahahahaha

User Info: Lydwyk Weapon

Lydwyk Weapon
8 years ago#4
I have this same exact problem. I installed Tribunal and then Bloodmoon, tried to play, and a ton of stuff was missing in the game. So then I manually put all the files into the correct folders, and now I get all the weird messages, including the thing about the weather, and the game crashes. God, this really pisses me off.
GT-lizardking215, friend me
playing: Fallout 3, GoW, Paper Mario:TYD, GHII

mageki11a
8 years ago#5
yea its really pissing me off. I went and tried to reinstall the entire game, and now it wont even install the original morrowind.
Hahahahahahahaha

User Info: Chocolatl

Chocolatl
8 years ago#6
If you tried to reinstall the entire game, did you uninstall first, or were you installing over the previous install?

mageki11a
8 years ago#7
i uninstalled it
Hahahahahahahaha

User Info: Dragonfreak1234

Dragonfreak1234
8 years ago#8
I have the same exact problem except with a "snow mesh" or something like that

User Info: Dragonfreak1234

Dragonfreak1234
8 years ago#9
Sorry for the double post but I just remembered how to fix my problem and maybe it can help you. Go into the games properties and set it to run as administrator.

mageki11a
8 years ago#10
ill have to try that when i figure out why i cant install the original morrowind
Hahahahahahahaha

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived