How do you unlock the "Charlie" ball/marble?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kororinpa: Marble Mania
  3. How do you unlock the "Charlie" ball/marble?

User Info: Siegfried066

Siegfried066
7 years ago#1
^^ topic. This seems to be the last ball/marble I need (there's 1 question mark remaining in the ball/marble select-screen), but neither of the FAQs unfortunately has info on how to actually unlock the "Charlie" ball.

Can anyone please confirm on what you need to do/ clear to unlock this final ball/marble?

So far, I've cleared all 45 basic levels (all 45 Green Crystals collected), got Gold on the first 5 levels for both the normal and the Mirror modes. 14 Secret Levels are available + cleared (no Golds there yet, just a few Bronzes).
A total of 10 Golds also means I've unlocked the first 2 bonus levels (so far I only cleared the first one, "A", on Normal).

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help clear up what the deal is with the "Charlie" ball/marble!

FYI: I'm playing the EU version, but I don't think the unlockables are any different from the USA version.
"Unfortunately, our souls are at odds, brother.
I. Need. More. Power." ~Vergil, DMC3~
  1. Boards
  2. Kororinpa: Marble Mania
  3. How do you unlock the "Charlie" ball/marble?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived