how lame where they put the windmill shuriken

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  3. how lame where they put the windmill shuriken

User Info: RHYNO54

RHYNO54
9 years ago#1
i mean i can understand if it were a really powerful sword but come on a chinese throwing star i mean is it even really worth the effort to get
"For Whom The Gods Would Destroy, They First Make Mad" - euripides, 480-406 b.c.

User Info: MeGaXmAn27

MeGaXmAn27
9 years ago#2
sounds like a noob player to me
U.S. Air Force

User Info: skyrax

skyrax
9 years ago#3
I take it you haven't got the weapon, in which case you'd have realized it does have its uses, it's very easy to get, and it shows you the location of a free health and ninpo refill if you're in the area.

Actually, no, I won't report that as trolling. You're a GS user, that's punishment enough. ~Nemephosis

User Info: gelgel88

gelgel88
9 years ago#4
Definitely worth getting. Wait until you get murdered by this weapon and the follow-up combo performed by the Purple Ninjas and all the fiend Ryus at VH and above, then you'll know.

User Info: Meteorics

Meteorics
9 years ago#5
Oh yeah!In Very Hard and above there are powered Black Spider Ninjas(The purple ones)that use them and they knock you off the air EVERY time.Take the weapon.Well,Ayane DID say it is a Legendary weapon.It is useful.

User Info: drewdiller

drewdiller
9 years ago#6
You can use the Windmill Shuriken to spam hits on those awful grim sorcerers that fly around holding scythes. Before I figured out their attack style, I just hopped around and chucked the Windmill at them until they were toast.

In the Mission with Ishtaros accompanied by those dudes, every hit counts.

User Info: GreenGoblin2099

GreenGoblin2099
9 years ago#7
Also, seems like somebody NEVER played the NES NGs... so sad!!

The weapon is LEGENDARY for a reason, you know??
"And so in the sky shines the Electric Eye, supernatural king takes Earth under it's wing" - Electric Funeral.

User Info: TichaSCarnex

TichaSCarnex
9 years ago#8
Nothing takes down those pesky laser drones quite like windmill shuriken. My primary use for that weapon.

User Info: akhilnutakki

akhilnutakki
9 years ago#9
umm...the windmill does suck it terms of being effective.

User Info: ParanoiaSMO

ParanoiaSMO
9 years ago#10
The WS is a side weapon, it cannot be truly strong, its like saying in DMC, the guns can kill bosses around the same hits as a charged up Ifrit can.
Microsft fan kids are pimp while nintendo are just psycho little brats. - JinT4
OPINION: Wii fanboys do not know the word opinion
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  3. how lame where they put the windmill shuriken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived