Big Red 2 solo...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: J4CKOFSPAD3S

J4CKOFSPAD3S
7 years ago#11
Teliko?
-The Valley of Defilement, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.-

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
7 years ago#12
I just solo'd Monumental Treasure with 30 seconds to spare. C-rank. The earth dragon and frost giant were like 40 minutes together. Maybe 45.
"It seems for game with such rich rotate around of sexa."

User Info: scottb32198

scottb32198
7 years ago#13
"I just solo'd Monumental Treasure with 30 seconds to spare. C-rank. The earth dragon and frost giant were like 40 minutes together. Maybe 45."

You do realize you can combo the dragon's tail and run, and it'll drop the gem, correct?

User Info: dracolich_II

dracolich_II
7 years ago#14
oh. talking about solo experience disasters...

I soloed take your lumps not knowing what I have to do and end up using 1 hr exactly..

seriously. when I finished off the rock golem and went back to talk to the NPC miner.. the timer reads

0:00
PSN: dracolll
Timezone: U.S. Central Standard Time (GMT -6:00)

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
7 years ago#15
You do realize you can combo the dragon's tail and run, and it'll drop the gem, correct?

Gee, thanks for that. Yeah, I had the gem about one minute into that battle, but I wasn't exactly going for speed in a solo run.
Actually, I did make a bonehead move in thinking I might get a scale out of beating the dragon. How pissed and stupid did I feel when I just got the Earth gem again. Forgot about that little nugget.
"It seems for game with such rich rotate around of sexa."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived