Your Favorite Character (and why)!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The World Ends with You
  3. Your Favorite Character (and why)!

User Info: MorningRose

MorningRose
5 years ago#21
Beginning of the game Neku is pretty much how I am, minus the arrogance. (I'm the exact opposite of him in that aspect). I tend to avoid people, I don't trust or understand others, I don't forge connections, etc.

I liked watching him the most because it allowed for reflections of sorts for me... So Neku, I suppose. Although I almost chose Shiki.
When wrong turns to right in a celestial light, i'll heed your testimony.
http://i.imgur.com/6UVSf.jpg

User Info: TriforceKeyblad

TriforceKeyblad
5 years ago#22
I'll wait to vote on things after I beat the game, if this is still up then. I'm just on my first playthrough now (w2d6).

However, so far, I love Joshua's and Sho's characters. Joshua is sarcastic, mysterious, and just overall brilliant. Sho is just pure awesome. I love all of the math mission explanations and math/science references in everything he says . . . yeah, I like the smart characters. I relate to them more than some of the dumber characters. Mr. H and Neku are also high up on my list.
Pokemon Black FC: 4255 6415 8428
I am me. Nobody else. Got it memorized?

User Info: BlueInfinity

BlueInfinity
5 years ago#23
Bumped!
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger

User Info: RoccoRed

RoccoRed
5 years ago#24
Neku... He... Well I can really relate with him.

I used to be so anti-social and much rather block people out than make bonds with them. But I grew to accept people just like Neku and I want to experience this world without my borders.

Shiki and Joshua are tied for Second.

Shiki really grew on me and it really touched me how she grew up (In a sense) and Joshua is hilarious!
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
UMvC3 Team: Amaterasu (Plus her two lackeys)

User Info: Thefunyarinpa

Thefunyarinpa
5 years ago#25
Hype-chan.

Because TWEWY 2.
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------
  1. Boards
  2. The World Ends with You
  3. Your Favorite Character (and why)!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived