How to play this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Frontier
  3. How to play this game

User Info: Pyroboy_X

Pyroboy_X
6 years ago#1
So i bought this game a long time ago, I was in japan a little after it was realease and I bought a copy of the limited edition game and the controller. Problem is when I tried to play it I was never able to understand how to log on and whatnot. So now after getting back into MH, i wanted to see if you guys could help me.
I know its pay2play but thats not a problem, also I now live in the Philippines is it possible for me to play the game. If so can anyone give me a bit of a guide.
Thanks in advance.

User Info: prphairball

prphairball
6 years ago#2
Since you're outside of Japan, you need a VPN to change your IP to Japan in order to play the game. You will also need to create an account through daletto in order to log in through the launcher. Look up the installation guide in the Frontier section of Minegarde forums. It shows you how to get the VPN, create an account, and how to make the payments.
MH3/MHFU/MHP3rd/MHFO(Jp): Picante
GT: xXBeanBreathXx, PSN: prphairball
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Frontier
  3. How to play this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived