How long is the campaign supposed to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. How long is the campaign supposed to be?

User Info: MVNeo

MVNeo
8 years ago#1
The demo is 2 missions, and I'm wondering if I should just wait for the full game, or if 2 missions is barely scratching the surface.

I just don't want to ruin my campaign experience when I get it by having played 1/5 of the game already or something. I'm worried MS might give too much away in the demo to try and entice more people to buy it.
MySpace.com/UNSCleric
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/UNSCleric.png

User Info: PinkestFloyd07

PinkestFloyd07
8 years ago#2
its a demo...since when did a demo have extreme spoilers..the game will most likely be 10+hours and the demo will probly be 30-60min. Plus i think 1 of the missions is tutorial anyways.
When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.

User Info: SamusFreak

SamusFreak
8 years ago#3

PinkestFloyd07 posted...
its a demo...since when did a demo have extreme spoilers..the game will most likely be 10+hours and the demo will probly be 30-60min. Plus i think 1 of the missions is tutorial anyways.
---
When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.

there is 2 tutorials, 2 campagin mission, and a skirmish map( where yo ucan play as both covenant and UNSC) they throiug ha number out a while ago, its 14+ with 2 seperate campaigns.

1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. How long is the campaign supposed to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived