Planet Allegiance help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sins of a Solar Empire
  3. Planet Allegiance help

User Info: DarthTim1138

DarthTim1138
9 years ago#1
I was wondering what to do about keeping occupied planet allegiance high as the Vasari. I build all the structures I can on them and such, not sure why it keeps dropping. Do I need to do more Oppression research? Any suggestions? Thanks.

User Info: Marquis

Marquis
9 years ago#2
The distance from your Capitol Planet affects allegiance as does your culture and any friendly (of a different race) and enemy culture. A good idea would be to research and build a broadcast center at your Capitol and a few of your outlying planets to boost allegiance. There are also research techs (for the TEC as I haven't spent much time with the other races) that will increase the strength and spread of your culture.
Turning the car into oncoming traffic is counter-productive.

User Info: felippeveloso

felippeveloso
9 years ago#3
Also by making trade routes between you capitol and the colonies will ease allegiance has the tutorial might said, thus giving a extra credit

User Info: garion333

garion333
9 years ago#4
What Marquis said. Each faction has their own type of broadcast centers, though I don't build them in my capital. I start on the fringes because that's where your influence is the weakest and the enemy's the strongest.

User Info: DarthTim1138

DarthTim1138
9 years ago#5
Awesome, thanks for the quick response yall. I did that broadcasting on each planet that I had slots available, 15-20 min later, allegiance was from 15% on one planet to about 50% and still rising. Thanks!

Marquis
9 years ago#6
There's nothing like the feeling you're broadcasting "American Idol" to some degenerate, warlike race. :)

Marquis
9 years ago#7
I think the only advantage to building them in your capitol is that your strongest worlds will gain a little allegiance which, if I remember correctly, will boost your planetary taxes a bit as well.

User Info: pi77a

pi77a
9 years ago#8

Marquis posted...
There's nothing like the feeling you're broadcasting "American Idol" to some degenerate, warlike race. :)
---

Hehehe...I picture hypnotizing

1. Boards
  2. Sins of a Solar Empire
  3. Planet Allegiance help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived