just got the game i hate puzzles but still liking this game but

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
  3. just got the game i hate puzzles but still liking this game but

User Info: completeboy

completeboy
5 years ago#1
i fail at maths, is math skill required to solve puzzles? using faqs to get through most puzzles cause they are hard.
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet.

User Info: TheGuidingLight

TheGuidingLight
5 years ago#2
Layton offers up a wide range of puzzles and some of these do require some mathematical ability

For the most part, however, if a puzzle looks like it will need some seriously complicated mathematical calculations, then there's probably a much simpler way of solving it

Looking at the first couple of hints should give you a good indication of how to approach the puzzle
Professor Layton and the Curious Village Illustrated Walkthrough
http://professorlaytonwalkthrough.blogspot.com/

completeboy
5 years ago#3
TheGuidingLight posted...
Layton offers up a wide range of puzzles and some of these do require some mathematical ability

For the most part, however, if a puzzle looks like it will need some seriously complicated mathematical calculations, then there's probably a much simpler way of solving it

Looking at the first couple of hints should give you a good indication of how to approach the puzzle

thanks light, i hate maths too, i will just use the faq then, these puzzles are hard.

completeboy
5 years ago#4
is there bug or something? i cannot get to complete sister brother age puzzle, the submit won't work, i tried 6 and even 66 but no answer is submittable.

User Info: TheGuidingLight

TheGuidingLight
5 years ago#5
Enter the sister's age then tap on the brother's square (so it's highlighted) and enter his age
Hershel Layton's Crypt
http://hershellaytonscrypt.blogspot.com/

completeboy
5 years ago#6
TheGuidingLight posted...
Enter the sister's age then tap on the brother's square (so it's highlighted) and enter his age

thanks pal, i hope the game is long now in night time.
  1. Boards
  2. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
  3. just got the game i hate puzzles but still liking this game but

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived