awesome!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bambitheslug

bambitheslug
9 years ago#1
i doubt anyones returning to this board at least not for a long time but anyway i just bought this game cause it was $5 and man i cannot believe what i was missing this game is great its so fun and interesting and addicting i find it hard to believe that it got bad reviews

i remember wanting this when the ps3 first came out but i didnt have a credit card i could use and it was $10 but for $5 its a steal
petition to fix orange box for ps3:
http://www.freewebs.com/aat08

User Info: gonzagylot

gonzagylot
9 years ago#2
yeah, it's a pretty crazy game.... damn addicting.---
Yurble Hurdle Burtle Turtle

User Info: bambitheslug

bambitheslug
9 years ago#3
i really like the variety in enemies it forces you to play differently every time

also a lot of reviewers said that it was too hard but that's the point of the game it's meant to be challenging otherwise you'd just sit in a corner and shoot all day

i'm really impressed by the amount of content this game comes with, even compared to more modern psn games this has a lot of levels, i just wish it had multiplayer but it's hard to complain with the amount of stuff for $5
father: "son, learn to share, and be charitable"
gamefaqs community: "game sharing is piracy"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived