Who else thinks they should work on a good Online Sims Game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Who else thinks they should work on a good Online Sims Game?

User Info: Sewy18

Sewy18
9 years ago#1

Am I the only one that thinks they should stop creating this money hogging single player game and expansions and work on a good Sims Online game (Ovbiously alot better then then the current one they made)?

User Info: Neonivek

Neonivek
9 years ago#2
The Sims Online didn't fail due to quality or being unfun

It failed because the Majority of the audiance wouldn't pay or was unable to pay for it

User Info: Jacen_G

Jacen_G
9 years ago#3

You're not alone

I'm hoping for a good private lan or internet neighbourhood for the sims 3

User Info: frios302004

frios302004
9 years ago#4

finally i know why sims 1 falied, they wanted us to pay a monthly suscription? WTF! i clearly understand now, i just want a free online mode , like any other game like CoD or AoE D:

User Info: Died Again

Died Again
9 years ago#5
Sims online failed and was relaunched as something else. It's free now. Try Googling Sims online and you will probably come up with something.

Personally, I would be glad to see fewer online games. I have no interest in them and I feel that the quality of single player, offline gameplay is suffering as a result. Plus, lets face it, the reason that most people want to play Sims online is so they can woohoo.

User Info: gaara999999

gaara999999
9 years ago#6
Jacen: I agree with you. There should be possibility that you could play with your friends online in sims 3.
"Your existence is a plothole." - kaiolini
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=2ThisGuyIsNoob

User Info: Chainsaw_Max

Chainsaw_Max
9 years ago#7
LAN/Internet would be awesome. Hopefully they can make it so you host your own servers and not bother about teh online fee.
Pmmph mmph, mhph mmm mmph! -Pyro
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Who else thinks they should work on a good Online Sims Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived