Help! My sims 3 is not loading!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Help! My sims 3 is not loading!

User Info: newt9coolio

newt9coolio
7 years ago#1
First off,
I have downloaded a few mods from modthesims2, a pattern or two from lianasims3 and some stuff from the sims 3 store, and now my game won't load. I get in through all the "previews" before the loading bar comes up, then it starts loading and it just shuts down and there's my desktop, no sims 3 running. I've deleted all the mods I could find (I also downloaded the sims 3 helper monkey, and I don't know where that puts the mods) in the files you put them in, but it still does the same exact thing and I don't want to remove all of my custom content! Please Help!

User Info: AlicaKate

AlicaKate
7 years ago#2

OMG! OMG!

Sorry, I like to mock people.

With the Installer Monkey, the .package files are put in your Program Files area of TS3. You were SUPPOSED to make a Mods folder in your TS3 folder for where they go. Did you do that?

And you SHOULD take out all your CC and see if the game runs. And I mean ALL of it. Then put it back one by one, test your game, and if you find the problem, let the creator know.

User Info: SunDish9214

SunDish9214
7 years ago#3
A) You are missing the resource file
B) You forgot to take it out upon deleting mods.
A live wire, barely a beginner but just watch that lady go
She's on fire, 'cause dancin' gets her higher than anything else she knows

newt9coolio
7 years ago#4
Okay, thanks :) I guess I'll just have to take out the cc (then I'll reload the other stuff that I had before my game went crazy)!

User Info: SunDish9214

SunDish9214
7 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

newt9coolio
7 years ago#6
So I deleted all of my custom content, and it's still not working, I'm not sure what to do I've already refreshed my computer twice! Gah, the problems with these games!

User Info: Bmkh

Bmkh
7 years ago#7
Awesomemod can cause crashing when you first load the game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Help! My sims 3 is not loading!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived