Highest paying career

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Highest paying career

User Info: MoVEal0Ng1022

MoVEal0Ng1022
8 years ago#1

my sim is a level 10 music branch rockstar who makes about 1500-2000 each show, which r about 4 hours long, is there a higher paying career? i did do business and i liked that kuz u got like 300 hour but only worked a few hours, but with rockstar you can work from 3-11 if you want on any day

User Info: Eden_11

Eden_11
8 years ago#2
My one Sim is a surgeon, and she makes about 7000 a day after many raises. It's a 5 hour work day but she only has 3 days off, so it's more time consuming, but she has a husband who is a chef and he only works on weekends so it balances. (He only makes a little more than 1000 a day tho...)

User Info: Keranik

Keranik
8 years ago#3
If you did get a higher paying career, what would you spend it on?

User Info: JetMonkeyking

JetMonkeyking
8 years ago#4
Watermelons, and sofas.
GT: JetMonkeyking
I was a part of the two discs, one tray topic.

User Info: Lioneil

Lioneil
8 years ago#5
Well, with seemingly limitless raises, every job has the potential to get you a lot of money. I think the Medical branch has the highest paying base per hour income, but the most lucrative is writing novels (which isn't an actual career, it's more of a hobby that pays).
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Highest paying career

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived