Lever in Aridell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eschalon: Book I
  3. Lever in Aridell

User Info: aptdwn26

aptdwn26
9 years ago#1
There is a leaver in the Blacksmith shop in Aridell which is blocked by a chest. I destroyed the chest and pulled the lever, but I don't know what the lever actually opened. Anyone know?

User Info: LetMeGuess

LetMeGuess
9 years ago#2
How did you destroy the chest?!!! I'm trying to figure out how that works because there's a barrel blocking the entrance to the rest of Grimmhold & in Vela.

User Info: LetMeGuess

LetMeGuess
9 years ago#3
Nevermind. I can't believe i went through half the game not realizing i could smash barrells. Anyway maybe because I have the Mac Version. I will figure out what that lever does and get back to you.

User Info: ksanuk

ksanuk
9 years ago#4

Hi,

If it makes you feel any better, I had no idea either. Still don't, btw, so if someone can tell me how to do it that would be great.

Sanuk!

User Info: thenewzer0

thenewzer0
9 years ago#5
To break barrels and chests just shift+click the object. It takes a while and can break your weapon, but it works.

User Info: JSDarkwood

JSDarkwood
9 years ago#6
The lever apparently does nothing. I've heard that there's no coding for it to do anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Eschalon: Book I
  3. Lever in Aridell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived