Time limit on the game? Also, infinite respawns / level potential by camping?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eschalon: Book I
  3. Time limit on the game? Also, infinite respawns / level potential by camping?

User Info: jamers

jamers
3 years ago#1
Hello!

Just picked up the trilogy on the GOG.com sale (I'm hoping others did the same so this board doesn't die completely), and just had a couple general questions.

1) Is there some sort of time limit to complete the game or any quests, or can I just camp at will to pass the night / regenerate health and mana without worrying in the slightest?

2) I'm loving the game so far, but would like to know that I'll be able to grind levels later should I want to. As I understand it, enemies and zones don't respawn once cleared, but there's a potential for infinite respawns due to the camping mechanic. Is this the case? Infinite grind potential via camping-triggered encounters?

Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Eschalon: Book I
  3. Time limit on the game? Also, infinite respawns / level potential by camping?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived