Jann Lee Story Mode Bonus Mission. How?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Jann Lee Story Mode Bonus Mission. How?

User Info: dontaemosbey

dontaemosbey
4 years ago#1
How do you do the "land an 8-hit comb on a back facing opponent" mission?

I can not for the life of me figure out how to turn the opponent around.

BONUS QUESTION: ********SPOILER ALERT*************

On the last mission is there an easy way to catch Alpha with CB and the Power hit follow up?

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#2
For the last one(FFS PEOPLE THAT'S NOT ALPHA), 66KK, 6P, 6P+K, Power Blow.

User Info: dontaemosbey

dontaemosbey
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the help with that one. . .and the clarification on the char. I wasn't quite sure who/what they were lol.

Any idea on the Jann Lee combo?

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#4
dontaemosbey posted...
Thanks for the help with that one. . .and the clarification on the char. I wasn't quite sure who/what they were lol.

Any idea on the Jann Lee combo?

I'm fairly certain one of Jann Lee's throws or holds gets the enemy back-turned. I don't use Jann so I can't really tell you what to do.

User Info: DRAGONReD_88

DRAGONReD_88
4 years ago#5
bump, just got myself stuck at this mission too...
Mada Mada Dane

User Info: Demoskinos85

Demoskinos85
4 years ago#6
I got stumped at that one and the 10-Hit combo for Hitomi. =( Guess I'll have to go back for those.
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!

User Info: HHHBK87

HHHBK87
4 years ago#7
I just got it. However, it may have been a glitch since the opponent was facing me after the initial hit (or maybe you only need to start the combo with their back turned). Anyway, I used his QCB+P, 6PP, 4PPP (forgive me if my notation is off, I don't use it often) and got it from that.

As for Hitomi's juggle, I did 4PP, 66PPP, PP4PPP to get that.
Xbox 360 GT & Playstation Network ID: LegendKillerRAB
3DS FC: 5069-3917-8275

Demoskinos85
4 years ago#8
HHHBK87 posted...
I just got it. However, it may have been a glitch since the opponent was facing me after the initial hit (or maybe you only need to start the combo with their back turned). Anyway, I used his QCB+P, 6PP, 4PPP (forgive me if my notation is off, I don't use it often) and got it from that.

As for Hitomi's juggle, I did 4PP, 66PPP, PP4PPP to get that.

Hmm...thanks. I'll have to try that in practice mode and then see if I can't do it in the mission.
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!

Demoskinos85
4 years ago#9
Hmm... yeah that combo hits for 8 for sure but I can't seem to find a way to turn Hitomi around to do it. =\

User Info: DRAGONReD_88

DRAGONReD_88
4 years ago#10
For Jann Lee, do that combo and make sure hitomi hit the wall.
Somehow that counts as a backhit...
Mada Mada Dane
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Jann Lee Story Mode Bonus Mission. How?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived