Easy Legend Mode!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Easy Legend Mode!

User Info: Menzuit

Menzuit
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have any tips on who is the best character to use for these legend/solo modes. Is there anything that I can spam with so it won't take me forever to get these dam rare swimsuits. Any suggestions will help.

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
4 years ago#2
I used Ryu Hayabusa for the last few difficulties. It was a cake walk compared to using Kasumi from Very Easy to Hard.

I just spammed a few of Ryu's attack

LB + Away = Hadouken move without the fireball

LB + Down -> Up+A = Teleport grab

LB + Down -> Up+B = Teleport slide

Just know when to use those and on who. Tina is a sucker for that teleport slide.

I just beat Legend and what sucks is that I didn't get Tina's costume drop. Whoever decided that a 30% drop rate was a good idea is a freaking idiot.

User Info: kp_johnny_bravo

kp_johnny_bravo
4 years ago#3
U can just spam the charge attack (the hadouken with no fireball). Just time it right and it almost always lands, just like u could against alpha 152 on doa4. Still sucks about the 30% drop and the fact u gotta unlock legend mode for each game type separately. U gotta beat it at least 12 times.

Menzuit
4 years ago#4
I guess they thought to themselves "Hey, they went through 300 stages of HELL on MK9 for ONE outfit, surely they would love to go through hell for 3 of these slutty outfits" As you said in the first comment, They be a dam idiot for this!

User Info: G_gglypuff

G_gglypuff
4 years ago#5
I actually like that idea. I even thought Hell was a little frozen over there.
Looks like Gamefaqs moderators are taken directly from reformatories for insane juvenile delinquents.

Menzuit
4 years ago#6
Thank GOD! Finally got it. Now any ideas for survival! Or am im gonna have to just hadoken my way through it?!

Menzuit
4 years ago#7
Oh sh*t! They put Warriors Orochi 3 Hayabusa outfit on here! Was not expecting that.

Menzuit
4 years ago#8
Ok! I have Christie's now. Any suggestions for survival mode, please let me know. And also how many people do I have to beat?

User Info: kp_johnny_bravo

kp_johnny_bravo
4 years ago#9
I'd like to know how many u have to beat as well. Somebody here has got to know this

User Info: AH88

AH88
4 years ago#10
Is it true you can't use a continue to unlock the outfits?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Easy Legend Mode!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived