would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

User Info: _eraserhead_

_eraserhead_
5 years ago#11
without hesitation, on day one.

User Info: MonsoonGibby

MonsoonGibby
5 years ago#12
I would definitely buy it, probably pre-order it as well. I would like to see multiple ways to earn good money in the game though; the watercraft racing in DOAX2 got to feeling really grindy, and I was terrible at the volleyball.

User Info: masakiumai

masakiumai
5 years ago#13
of course I would
masakiuma.blogspot.com
my movie review blog

User Info: glain64

glain64
5 years ago#14
Tysakasa posted...
Give it 5's visuals, more side games or improve what's already there, maybe bring back local two player and possibly add four player online and sure. The volleyball games were a good relaxer when compared to the rest of my collection. Oh and same or similar music, the tracks were solid, even the ones that I don't like the artists to.

i agree that the game was fun to relax with and just change the pace of what i usually play but no the music was wack (except bob marley) just add something like tekken tunes and im set. (xbox360 music player is a hassle.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
5 years ago#15
I would. DOAx2 is really fun for just relaxing play.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
5 years ago#16
glain64 posted...
Tysakasa posted...
Give it 5's visuals, more side games or improve what's already there, maybe bring back local two player and possibly add four player online and sure. The volleyball games were a good relaxer when compared to the rest of my collection. Oh and same or similar music, the tracks were solid, even the ones that I don't like the artists to.

i agree that the game was fun to relax with and just change the pace of what i usually play but no the music was wack (except bob marley) just add something like tekken tunes and im set. (xbox360 music player is a hassle.

That song "If it dont fit, dont wear it..." was awesome. I think I really started to like it after I heard it for the 1000th time :)
Check out my sexy DoA5 gallery http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/cyric79/DoA5%20Gallery/

User Info: Rioken

Rioken
5 years ago#17
If they give it the DOA 5 treatment (while staying true to the game's fan-servicey roots) then I'm all for it. The first two games were a surprising guilty pleasure. Not a a really great game but a decent one.
~Pokemon Soul Silver Friend Code:0260 2924 1255~
~Pokemon White Friend Code:4598 8780 9212~

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
5 years ago#18
Easier gift system and cheaper suits. When you have to put more work into a virtual woman than a real one you have a bad game design.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: Sweeper09

Sweeper09
5 years ago#19
Heck yeah! Although, I would expect more content for the next installment. Just more of everything would be nice...
I like video games. Go ahead, hate me for it.

User Info: sinshii

sinshii
5 years ago#20
doax2 is a failure.

ridiculously slow and long item list loading. very far camera distance limitation. crap mini games with crap gameplay physics (jetski for example). no HDD installation. it's even worse than doax1

hope they will improve in doax3
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived