would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

User Info: siframe

siframe
5 years ago#31
Short answer- yes, day one

User Info: Neo_Peace_Maker

Neo_Peace_Maker
5 years ago#32
Yes it would be day one for me
GT: Neo Peace Maker
Pawn: Tsukiumi

User Info: Flippyman

Flippyman
5 years ago#33
Rioken posted...
Flippyman posted...
Koogen posted...
I play it to _______.

I am different. I play it because it makes a good study case about human relationships and how women interact with each other in a context that doesn't encourage physical violence.

Translation: "I play it to masturbate too"

You never, EVER, explain the joke. That's the rule number 1 in humor.

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
5 years ago#34
I dunno what the game is like, but seems like a good spin-off to shake off the ragequits I get from Doa5. If a DoaX3 comes, I'll probably buy it.....mostly for the.....BEACH!
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: Lord_Daemon

Lord_Daemon
5 years ago#35
I would if it were actually a fan service game full of fun mini-games to play and things to collect and unlock instead of a game that torments you with chance occurrences and one use items and events.

User Info: Mechabot

Mechabot
5 years ago#36
Doax3 means barefoot babes so yes.
They'll take what they want, and give it to the restless breed.

User Info: tee316

tee316
5 years ago#37
I would if it were actually a fan service game full of fun mini-games to play and things to collect and unlock instead of a game that torments you with chance occurrences and one use items and events.

Wow, good to see you again Daemon. Agree with your post a lot.
http://img.imgcake.com/Cheapone/ggpnghe.png

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
5 years ago#38
I would buy the **** out of it.

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#39
Not going to say if but when they make it I hope they don't punk out and go crazy with it like alot of producers have been doing with fanservice.

I live in Japan so the thought of this game happening with the trends now is 100%. Just worry about them being lazy with the work or fanservice.
3DS FC 004427725163

User Info: aludlam

aludlam
5 years ago#40
I would, but I'd only pay retail if the previews indicate major improvements. I liked the volleyball and the wave racing in DOAX2, but I almost never touched any of the other minigames. They seemed pointless, and the payout was negligible. Plus, the gift-giving was really unrewarding. Relying on random chance for a target to accept a gift is gambling, not gaming. I want a gradual progression system that rewards effort with increased probabilities.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived