would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

User Info: tacohashi

tacohashi
5 years ago#41
No. I'm not a fan of fighting games, but DOA's system has always been much more appealing to me than the 30 hit combo jugglefests. I waited long enough for 5 to come out, I'd rather they focus on 6 instead of starting a new flood of Volleyball games.
XBL: Original RedBox

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#42
Thats the think its the end of the gen and fighting game sells are seeing a big decline It would make no since to make a DOA6 for this gen but a DOAX3 can reuse the assests from this game for a cheap turn around game next year before the nezt gen kicks off. Its pretty much easy to see whats going to happen. They spent alot of time on these designes to just throw them away after one game thats not happening so Tecmo will make them make the game.
3DS FC 004427725163

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
5 years ago#43
wave1000 posted...
Thats the think its the end of the gen and fighting game sells are seeing a big decline It would make no since to make a DOA6 for this gen but a DOAX3 can reuse the assests from this game for a cheap turn around game next year before the nezt gen kicks off. Its pretty much easy to see whats going to happen. They spent alot of time on these designes to just throw them away after one game thats not happening so Tecmo will make them make the game.

I hope in doesn't go down like that. DOAX2 was horrible for how it turned out and really they only got right was the fan service . If they're forced then expect it to be X2.5 with the new DOA5 designs with same horrible gifting system.

I want them to want to make it and actually make a decent game where fan service is the key ingredient and not just the only good thing about it.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
5 years ago#44
I haven't played Doax2, but I believe you just give people stuff, play some mini-games, buy stuff and......that's about it?? I would still buy it anyway, since it's DOA.....and I can't afford the swimsuit DLC....
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
5 years ago#45
I would buy DoAX3. I enjoyed both DoAXBV and DoAX2. Some people say that the volleyball is difficult in DoAX2, but if you use your partner to block, your results will be better. I've started winning more volleyball matches when I use this strategy.

Hopefully, Team Ninja will work on DoAX3. Since DoA5 is released, Team Ninja can use the same characters and put them in DoAX3.

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#46
Mr_arizona posted...
wave1000 posted...

I hope in doesn't go down like that. DOAX2 was horrible for how it turned out and really they only got right was the fan service . If they're forced then expect it to be X2.5 with the new DOA5 designs with same horrible gifting system.

I want them to want to make it and actually make a decent game where fan service is the key ingredient and not just the only good thing about it.

A number of games had problems because tecmo had money problems before the merge and rushed all of itagaki's games to the market. going way back to DOA2 I think but got worst around NG2, DOA4. Even DOA5 was rushed and not UMVC3 or SCV rushed but MVC3 rushed.
3DS FC 004427725163

User Info: DrkVrtx

DrkVrtx
5 years ago#47
I would, just to say that I had.

And to finally sate my inner pervert.

User Info: Flippyman

Flippyman
5 years ago#48
I would like a gift system where you actually know what to do and can work towards a goal.

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
5 years ago#49
Yes. Yes I would.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.

User Info: nurblug

nurblug
5 years ago#50
Only if they fix the breast physics. They look like balloons tied to a pole in heavy wind.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived