would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
4 years ago#71
When do you think Tecmo will release DoA X3?

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
4 years ago#72
Fall 2013 or Spring 2014?

User Info: aludlam

aludlam
4 years ago#73
Given the complete silence on a new DOAX game up to this point, I'd guess the latter, if that soon. Team Ninja has a proclivity for secrecy, but DOAX2 got at least 3-4 months lead between announcement and release. I remember GI covering it. If there's going to be an official announcement, it probably won't come until after the release of DOA5+, and probably not until after the first couple rounds of DLC.

I will say, though, that I just watched the youtube video that's linked on the official DOA5 site, and it pretty much looks like DOA-XBV. There's no fighting, just three girls in bikinis on the beach. The translation on the linked facebook page says "gravure movies". They're either developing the next DOAX game now, are thinking about it strongly, or have decided it's unnecessary and have decided to incorporate whatever fanservice they can into DOA5+.

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#74
aludlam posted...
Given the complete silence on a new DOAX game up to this point, I'd guess the latter, if that soon. Team Ninja has a proclivity for secrecy, but DOAX2 got at least 3-4 months lead between announcement and release. I remember GI covering it. If there's going to be an official announcement, it probably won't come until after the release of DOA5+, and probably not until after the first couple rounds of DLC.

I will say, though, that I just watched the youtube video that's linked on the official DOA5 site, and it pretty much looks like DOA-XBV. There's no fighting, just three girls in bikinis on the beach. The translation on the linked facebook page says "gravure movies". They're either developing the next DOAX game now, are thinking about it strongly, or have decided it's unnecessary and have decided to incorporate whatever fanservice they can into DOA5+.

All this Zack Island and Bikini stuff, points at DOAX3 if you ask me.
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: SShocker

SShocker
4 years ago#75
Hesitant yes, but absolutely yes if Mila gets added.
"A dirty mind is its own reward."

User Info: tee316

tee316
4 years ago#76
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPL10xDKO70&feature=youtu.be

When Team NINJA tweeted articles about this video. It appeared to hint at no DOAX3 yet, but it could be coming.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/196/G019649/20130118039/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201301/18027472.html

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
4 years ago#77
I would buy it.
Especially if they do it with DoA5 graphics, maybe fix the way the camera works during volleyball work. Oh and I don't care how hilarious I find it that the boobs jiggle independently from each other, I want an option to turn the jiggling off or to a minimum.
Seriously, staring at them jiggling in X2 makes me neausious...

And, of course, add some more mini-games or improve the previous games in it.

C-A
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!

User Info: pkmastah15

pkmastah15
4 years ago#78
Has no one noticed the graphic quality for that gravure video?

There's NO way they're running that much detail on the Vita.

And I doubt that they're not making DOAX3. TN says something and then does the opposite nowadays.

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#79
CatMuto posted...
I would buy it.
Especially if they do it with DoA5 graphics, maybe fix the way the camera works during volleyball work. Oh and I don't care how hilarious I find it that the boobs jiggle independently from each other, I want an option to turn the jiggling off or to a minimum.
Seriously, staring at them jiggling in X2 makes me neausious...

And, of course, add some more mini-games or improve the previous games in it.

C-A

Yeah, I don't like the it when one goes right, the other goes left and all that stuff. I thought boobs only jiggles up and down in the first place...I also don't like how they jiggle, even in the smallest movement. TOO unrealistic.
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#80
I'd only ever pick up a X3 if they included the guys. Bayman walking around in a speedo <3

Though knowing TN that'll never happen, so bleh.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. would any one honestly, really buy doax3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived