What is the best rank to have...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. What is the best rank to have...

User Info: Raoh08

Raoh08
4 years ago#1
To be matched with the largest player base? Are most players F ranked C ranked? What rank should i have to be matched up with the largest player base? Hope that question makes sense.
XBL: BKD Kingraoh

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#2
There is no separation by rank. You can find anyone regardless of your rank.

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
4 years ago#3
Probably A. But with the upcoming patch it won't matter since anyone can decline playing you, and if you beat them or suck really bad they probably will.
I have a radio in my car.

User Info: Raoh08

Raoh08
4 years ago#4
There is separation by rank since people use the rank filter to find matches and set up lobbies. People like to play with others of the same rank. Thats why I am wondering what rank most players are. Im F rank now and its not very challenging. On the other hand i dont want to rank too high where people avoid me.
XBL: BKD Raoh

User Info: DeeNinjaa

DeeNinjaa
4 years ago#5
Raoh08 posted...
There is separation by rank since people use the rank filter to find matches and set up lobbies. People like to play with others of the same rank. Thats why I am wondering what rank most players are. Im F rank now and its not very challenging. On the other hand i dont want to rank too high where people avoid me.

Just go up to C then. Middle of the road.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. What is the best rank to have...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived