wow, the DLC is a cluttered mess

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. wow, the DLC is a cluttered mess

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
4 years ago#1
Help me sort it out.

I pre-ordered the game so I got some bonus costumes. I also download the pack1 (which was free), and I bought the pack2 and pack3.

So, what would I need to catch up?

I see a pack 5, but no pack 4? They really confuse with all this DLC. You gotta read each and every description and figure out what goes in what pack.

User Info: aludlam

aludlam
4 years ago#2
Your best bet to demuddle what you're missing is to go to the DOA5 official site. They have every DLC release listed by set, with the breakdown of which packs it contains. If you want everything, your best bet is to buy every available numbered "set", each one costing either 1040 MSP or 640 MSP. If it says "pack" and costs less than that, you're buying 1/3 of the DLC release at a higher price point.

That said, it's worth your time to actually look at the "packs" on the DOA5 site and decide whether it's actually worth buying everything. There's a LOT of cost associated with getting every costume here - it more than doubles the price of the game. By all means, if you've got cash to burn and like variety, queue up the sets for download. But the AI doesn't use your downloads, so the only time you'll see what you're paying for is when you select it yourself, or an online opponent chooses it.

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
4 years ago#3
But the AI doesn't use your downloads

Luckily, I believe the patch will fix this issue.

But yeah, way too many costumes. I cannot believe I have already bought this many.

I will go to the site and check out that list, thanks

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
4 years ago#4
AI uses the costumes in Versus mode, but not Time Attack, Arcade, etc.
REALDEMO

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 years ago#5
According to patch 1.03 it will also use them i think in Arcade , Time attack and survival
As for a compatibility patch for others to see, i don't think they can even with 1.03
maybe they will change it with the upcoming Feb changes
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown

User Info: shingaiden

shingaiden
4 years ago#6
Other players can't see DLC costumes if they don't have it either.... it'll just default to the character's C1. Think they should patch that. (Though, all the character's C1 is better than the crap DLC anyways...)

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#7
shingaiden posted...
Other players can't see DLC costumes if they don't have it either.... it'll just default to the character's C1. Think they should patch that. (Though, all the character's C1 is better than the crap DLC anyways...)

I'd rather fight a girl in a normal outfit, than some ***** in a bikini. It feels more satisfying when I beat up a ***** though....
<Insert random pointless signature here>

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
4 years ago#8
I have to agree with TC. I have every DOA 5 DLC up untill now ( huge DOA fan) and I have:

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 14.

I double checked if I was missing something in Team Ninja Official site but was relieved that I was not missing any set but still there is no 1, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: 1111qq

1111qq
4 years ago#9
I think you need to explain which number represents which DLC
since that question will pop up by someone shortly anyway
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
4 years ago#10
Don't do it bruh. You're gonna be the one paying $200-300 for the complete DOA6 experience.
I have a radio in my car.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. wow, the DLC is a cluttered mess

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived