stuck

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tigerdude88

tigerdude88
9 years ago#1
i'm stuck after the DADA room is destroy i don't know what to do now any suggestions?

User Info: Omega_Buster

Omega_Buster
9 years ago#2
What the hell are you talking about?
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728

User Info: Chiodos05

Chiodos05
9 years ago#3
>_>
"Stop drop and roll doesn't work in Hell." - Anon
Isaac for Brawl!

Omega_Buster
9 years ago#4
<_<
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728

User Info: MagIcN3v3rDI3s

MagIcN3v3rDI3s
9 years ago#5
El oh el
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_FSE/index.php?act=idx
Join us!

Omega_Buster
9 years ago#6
Hello, Magic. How are you doing?

User Info: yotcha

yotcha
9 years ago#7
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix ...ps2 .... this is the 2nd game in a row that has gotten me STUCK in the MAP...works great up to that point .....but in the map nothing works , nothing moves....Help any ideas ???? or do i take this one back too!...ehhhhh

Omega_Buster
9 years ago#8
Yotcha...... Where have I heard that name.... Do you go to the GS borads?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived