Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)

User Info: Tenz6906

Tenz6906
8 years ago#251
So Did u mean on Hard mode Most of the Shadows Doesn't Have weakness like on The other modes(Normal/Easy)?

I Never tried Hard, but maybe i'm going to play on hard mode after Finishing my Normal Mode Playthrough...

User Info: BassDarkSoul

BassDarkSoul
8 years ago#252
The only difference between normal mode and hard mode is :

BATTLE DIFFICULTY
COMPENDIUM PRICE
DAMAGE SHADOWS DEAL
And we have yet another freak...

User Info: SourlDieseL

SourlDieseL
8 years ago#253
^ ^ Awesome name
11-03-2009 http://www.revolutionaryzeal.co.uk/images/10000.PNG
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/supersolver.png - 10.22.09

User Info: urss121212

urss121212
7 years ago#254
goat a question and i need your help guys look long time ago i said i am going to fuse orpheus telos with pantha rei black viper nifleheim **** mornig star and tunder regin well i have all personas with that skills so i only need fuse orpheus telos but i been reed and it says "you have to get ALL social links done" okay then:
it is true?
i alrredy done one game and i start a new one if i done the others it work? (because i have done 10 social links)
and it is true than igor have to give you some kind of mask???? PLEASEEEE HELP THANKS oh and if you help me i will say how fuse it with all the skills i said before thank you..........i am urss121212

urss121212
7 years ago#255
goat a question and i need your help guys look long time ago i said i am going to fuse orpheus telos with pantha rei black viper nifleheim mornig star and tunder regin well i have all personas with that skills so i only need fuse orpheus telos but i been reed and it says "you have to get ALL social links done" okay then:
it is true?
i alrredy done one game and i start a new one if i done the others it work? (because i have done 10 social links)
and it is true than igor have to give you some kind of mask???? PLEASEEEE HELP THANKS oh and if you help me i will say how fuse it with all the skills i said before thank you..........i am urss121212[QUOTE="Devhatesyou"]I'd try to get Salvation instead of Null Poison, personally. Lets you get away with needing fewer heal items.

urss121212
7 years ago#256
goat a question and i need your help guys look long time ago i said i am going to fuse orpheus telos with pantha rei black viper nifleheim **** mornig star and tunder regin well i have all personas with that skills so i only need fuse orpheus telos but i been reed and it says "you have to get ALL social links done" okay then:
it is true?
and it is true than igor have to give you some kind of mask???? PLEASEEEE HELP THANKS oh and if you help me i will say how fuse it with all the skills i said before thank you..........i am urss121212

User Info: Andvareel

Andvareel
7 years ago#257
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: liltagg

liltagg
7 years ago#258
Can you control all members in this version, or is that not added until Persona 4? This is one of my biggest frustrations with P3 so far.

User Info: FirestormSurtr

FirestormSurtr
7 years ago#259
I find it nice that you can't control your party members here. And no.
Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
7 years ago#260
That's what happens when you can't control the party; the party gets out of hand.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.