How the hell do I beat Crying Table (floor 25)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. How the hell do I beat Crying Table (floor 25)?

User Info: Terra Ghaleon

Terra Ghaleon
8 years ago#1
Everywhere I look I see people telling me to fuse Jack Frost and then Bufu their asses into the ground, but that plan seems to have a single flaw since the MOMENT I do that I inevitably miss my barely 40 damage knockdown at some point which allows them to get a single hit in on the main character which will either always prompt an endless string of knockdowns and healing that inevitably will end in a drawn out death, or kills me out-****ing-right. Add in the fact that it's only a week until Full Moon, and I'm thinking I'm completely ****ed and am mentally debating whether or not to just say "**** it" and restart since I'm 'only' about 10 hours in.
Sam: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom, we've got a magic ring, two daggers, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Frodo: Hit it. 402

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
8 years ago#2
Use Yomotsu Shikome instead. Has bufu but no fire weakness.
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
DivineDragoonKain 8 years ago#3
I used a Lilim with Bufu, myself.
If you can't spell Dragoon, call me "DDK", or Ultrainer.
KIRBYHAMEHA! (>'.')>===================O*BOOM*!

User Info: Terra Ghaleon

Terra Ghaleon
8 years ago#4
About Yomotsu... whatever... I can't seem to make it. I mean, checking the FAQ on the original P3 page, I can see it's combination. However, the damn thing's combination is what GIVES me Jack Frost.
Sam: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom, we've got a magic ring, two daggers, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Frodo: Hit it. 402

User Info: zeik56

zeik56
8 years ago#5
Are you doing a double or triple fusion? In a triple fusion the level of the Persona's used determines the type of Persona made. If it's double though then the Faq must be messed up, since Yomotsu Shikome is a Hermit Persona and Jack Frost is Magician.
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?

User Info: Agnostalgia

Agnostalgia
8 years ago#6
I think Alp has bufu but no fire weakness, although I may be wrong.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.
-Socrates

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
8 years ago#7
^ your wrong.
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. How the hell do I beat Crying Table (floor 25)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived