Fusion for Surt

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: joan2468

joan2468
8 years ago#1
What's a good fusion for Surt in The Answer?
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What have you done that matters?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You're starting to get fatter." - Birthday song by Arrogant Worms

User Info: xtremegamer4

xtremegamer4
8 years ago#2
Titania + Hokuto Seikun.
Show me who doesn't like having the name, "Samuel L. Jackson," or "Mace Windu" brush past their lips. D:<

User Info: joan2468

joan2468
8 years ago#3
....and how do you fuse Titania and Hokuto Seikun in the Answer?
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What have you done that matters?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You're starting to get fatter." - Birthday song by Arrogant Worms

User Info: Kouja

Kouja
8 years ago#4
Surt
Thoth + Saki Mitama
Ganga + Lachesis
Ose + Vasuki
Flauros + Titania
Oumitsunu + Throne
Now Playing: Devil May Cry 4 - Professor Layton.
Next Up: Persona 4; Odin Sphere; DDS; P2:IS.

User Info: xtremegamer4

xtremegamer4
8 years ago#5
You should be able to get both in a shuffle in most floors. Also, there was a fusion I did with Hell Biker and Taraka plus another persona to get Surt with Fire Amp but I don't quite remember.
Show me who doesn't like having the name, "Samuel L. Jackson," or "Mace Windu" brush past their lips. D:<

User Info: Look over there

Look over there
8 years ago#6
Surt naturally gets Fire Amp anyway...

Anyway, any fusion that results in Magician and a base level higher than 41 makes Surt. So it becomes a question of what do you want on Surt.

User Info: Look over there

Look over there
8 years ago#7
*higher than 40

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived