Download an exe that give all persona info?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Download an exe that give all persona info?

User Info: ICXCIX

ICXCIX
5 years ago#1
I can't recall if it had P4 character's personas or P3 character's personas or at the very least I found it on this board once before.

It may have both. Anyway I found a handy download that had every persona images and some minor info like starting skills. I downloaded it, enjoy it then for some unknown godly reason deleted it.

I guess I was thinking at the time it was just one of those fan made things that only handy at the given time that you need it or only if you a HUGE fan of the series. Well, I kinda regret deleting it and wondering if anyone remember the name or have the link of the download. The download was so small, I have no idea what would cause me to delete something so minor when I can just stick it in my small downloads folder.

User Info: Nakratos

Nakratos
5 years ago#2
The name's Igor's Index, that's all I know.

User Info: ivegotthebends

ivegotthebends
5 years ago#3
http://tired-tracks.com:8080/_Projects/Igor/
"I mean, stalking kids is fine, but almost getting caught? I don't mingle with amateurs."
--RamonIAm

User Info: ICXCIX

ICXCIX
5 years ago#4
Thanks that was indeed it.

Maybe hopefully I can learn how to make decent fusions. =P
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Download an exe that give all persona info?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived