How do I make a Raging Ruby

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IamWolfX

IamWolfX
7 years ago#1
I need to get a Raging Ruby to move some old guys house. how do I make it?

User Info: bahamutdragonki

bahamutdragonki
7 years ago#2
Strength Ring and Corundum
I like dragons, more than you.

User Info: Iffy_Jottere

Iffy_Jottere
7 years ago#3
I've READ about this.. have not gotten to try it yet. Add Corundum to a Strength Ring to make the Ragin' Ruby. Admirers drop Corundum RARELy, and are found in a place called the "Plumbed depths", wherever that is. that's as far as I know.
-- Living Mega Man Encyclopedia --

IamWolfX
7 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

IamWolfX
7 years ago#5
Thank you. this topic can be closes and ignored now =)

User Info: Aromatic Grass

Aromatic Grass
7 years ago#6
Corundum spawns once every 3 hours at the base of a waterfall north of that little port you go to on your way from Llaffan to Bloomingdale.
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750

User Info: Aromatic Grass

Aromatic Grass
7 years ago#7
EDIT: That's wrong, I meant to say Dourbridge. Go to Dourbridge and exit it through the East exit, and go north and you'll see a path into a waterfall. It spawns around there.
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750

User Info: Nebion

Nebion
7 years ago#8
isn;t that fresh water?

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
7 years ago#9
Fresh Water is the west exit, corundum is the east.

I didn't even get a corundum and the shining spot isn't there anyways, and I had just gotten to the area.
Waiting for: Final Fantasy XIV, Dragon Quest IX
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Quest VIII, Dragon Warrior VII

User Info: Vigbear

Vigbear
7 years ago#10
=( Okay im at the water fall and I dont c any Corundum. I try walking into the water fall but it wont let me in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived