Transparent Tights

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Malapietra

Malapietra
7 years ago#1
By combining Red Tights, White Tights, and Green Tight you can create the Transparent Tights.

Red Tights: Scarlet stockings that stave off fire- and ice- based attacks.
White Tights: Silvery stockings that slightly stave off ice and wind attacks.
Green Tights: Leaf-green legwear that deflects death magic, poison, and paralysis.
Transparent tights: Strange see-through stockings.

I was wondering if the Transparent Tights include the special effects from the three tights above? It does not show in the description. Anyone have any good ideas on how I can go about testing them?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
7 years ago#2
Find something that uses elemental attacks a lot, fight it with the tights that repel that element, and fight it again with the transparent tights?

For the record, Captain Max gives you a pair of Transparent Tights too... I think it's somewhere around 25 mini medals?
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
7 years ago#3
lmao...
I've got a dirty mind...
Hey Czech out this noob, let's all make fun of him: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=1337

User Info: Tyrantress

Tyrantress
7 years ago#4
You can also buy them in Upover.

User Info: Pdaimaoh

Pdaimaoh
7 years ago#5
I didn't notice a reduction on the character that had them on but I think I only got hit by kaboom and maybe fire breath.

it's a shame, three tights that all give a nice defense combine to give a pair that only has a better stat on defense without any of the specialty stuff.
your best friend's drug dealer

User Info: FFVI

FFVI
7 years ago#6
I got them a bit early through alchemy. They made a char stronger and made her look better also. >_>
~FFVI/FF6andLufiaCrazed
Within Temptation, Xandria, Epica FTW!

User Info: h1de

h1de
7 years ago#7
transparent looks cool

User Info: Kyerofox

Kyerofox
7 years ago#8
are tehy sexy?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
7 years ago#9
How on earth are the transparent tights less revealing than a pair of knickers?
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***. -Gene, God Hand

User Info: FFVI

FFVI
7 years ago#10

are tehy sexy?

Mostly just see what you would see if you had nothing equipped. The Default blue color...
~FFVI/FF6andLufiaCrazed
Within Temptation, Xandria, Epica FTW!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived