Is Terrible Tattoo worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nogaham

Nogaham
6 years ago#1
It seems to give some nice resistance bonuses but is it worth the curse?

User Info: Rexalis

Rexalis
6 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure it make you take more damage and have less resistance.
MH Tri - Rexalis (EU/ Australian times)

User Info: Nogaham

Nogaham
6 years ago#3
Well, then I read the signs on those resistances wrong. It seemed to good to be true anyways.

User Info: Lord Necrodain

Lord Necrodain
6 years ago#4
You're misreading the effect. Assuming you're looking at the equipment effects sticky, If an item says -# , it means it reduces damage you take of that type or reduces your chance of being afflicted by that status. The Terrible Tattoo has +#, meaning it increases the damage you take and your chance of being hit with status conditions.

In other words, no, don't equip it.
- But sir! What if he dredges up old memories of people teasing you because of your girly name?
- Konishi... Salt. Wounds. Stop.

User Info: The Mystical One

The Mystical One
6 years ago#5
They are worth keeping for alchemy purposes though!
Bald Ninjas! http://www.baldninja.com
Super Metroid 1:53, 100% Items

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
6 years ago#6
Equip cursed items at your own risk, unless it is for the quest where you have to equip a bunch of cursed items.
I am a Ragin' Magin!
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/606/Troll_spray.jpg

User Info: kitreyes

kitreyes
6 years ago#7
You just better keep it and any other terrible tattoos you can find. they'll be very useful for a certain recipe later. (assuming you just got your first...)

User Info: Sulley3

Sulley3
6 years ago#8
You can also upgrade them to an uncursed tattoo using alchemy that is better,and keep your extras for late post-game alchemy recipes.
Hard cheese, go back to the start..... If I had a nickel for every time I saw this, I could retire.

User Info: ThaiUser

ThaiUser
6 years ago#9
Once you are at the near end game, you would be able to farm the tattoo for recipe (if you want it that early). Otherwise, you can find a mid-high quality grotto to farm it as well. It is not a difficult ingredient to find after all. But no, I deny to equip any cursed item!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived